Holy Moly. I got to thinking yesterday about how I'm really really lacking on blogging. I'm going to try to be better about it starting riiiiight meow. :)
A little update on life:
*I absolutely LOVE being an RA. It's so time consuming, but SO rewarding.
*I've managed to squeeze in working out this past week, and I'm trying my hardest to keep up on that...I didn't know how much I missed it until I ran on Sunday. MAN, was I sore this week. I lifted weights for the first time on Sunday in forever.
*One of my residents that I'm pretty close to already broke up with her boyfriend of two years yesterday. Everything she's going through I can relate to so far, and I'm praying for the easier road ahead. I keep telling her it's rough now, but it WILL get better.
*I'm wanting new music right now. Lady Antebellum, Brantley Gilbert, and a few random songs...I need to get on that.
*The guy I've had a "thing" with for the past two months kind of fizzled out this week. His loss. We're still keeping in touch and hanging out. He's a cool guy and all, but I can't make anyone be "ready" for a girlfriend. & I'm okay with that. I firmly believe God has a plan.
*On that note, there's another guy I've been somewhat crushing on. :)
*My floor is taking a camping trip to NE Minnesota the weekend of October 1-2. I'm pretty pumped.
*I have a massive calc-based physics test today. woo! not....
*I'm back to picking my hangnails. 8 of my 10 fingers are raw or bleeding/scabbed. boo..*I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and 6 cups of coffee right now.
*I went home for dinner this past weekend. I got home at 4pm and left at 10pm Saturday. I've missed my family so much. I cried when I left. :/
*My baby cousin, Michael, is walking! :)
*I miss my friends from home. SO. much.
*I got all of my laundry done yesterday.
*I've gone to my Glazed (a ceramic studio...aka my favorite place ever) 2 times since I've been back to college, and I'm pretty stoked to go again today!
*I've been mapping out the rest of my college career in undergrad, and I miiiight graduate a year early with a biology major, chem minor, and pre-dentistry program requirements. BUT I miiiight study abroad my "senior" year.
*It's family weekend this weekend here at BSU...Sooo as an RA I have to stick around most of the weekend and be a good role model. baha.
That's all for now folks!
Love. B.
No comments:
Post a Comment