life. has. been. crazyyyy.
This is going to be a random rant, jsyk. :) k? good.
The whole RA thing is great. I can't say it enough; I LOVE my job. This has opened my eyes to so much. Things I was so naiive to, so many things that I ignored, and things that I didn't even consider. The students that live on my floor are my age. (I'm young for my year in school...Thank you, July birthday.) They've taught me so much though...about life, living, stress, relationships, parents, home life, academics, study habits, alcoholism, mental health...the list is endless.
School is kicking my booty. I'm studying so much lately, I think my brain might spontaneously combust.--> did you catch that? chemistry, anyone? I have a organic chemistry test friday the 2nd, a calculus test monday the 5th, and then FINALS! I just have to figure out how I'm going to survive organic chem, physics, calc, and genetics finals. Geez freakin' louise. BUT then its Christmas break for almost a month.
I'm missing my friends from back home probably more than ever. (even though I saw a few of them over Thanksgiving break.) I'm desperate for a mac n' cheese monday with Alissa, Ethan, and Dan. I'm hanging onto the memories of the rope swing at Libby's house this summer. I'm aimlessly staring at pictures on my bulletin board of rollerblading with Sam, boating/tubing on the 4th of July with my best friends. Gahh.
I'm sick. I'm not sure with what, but throwing up and a sore throat this week is NOT what I wanted while studying for massive accumulative tests. I've been sleeping quite a bit, and drugging up on Nyquil before bed. I better get well soon, I have a big weekend ahead of me!
This weekend my uncle and his fiance are tying the knot! :) Growing up, my uncle was always like my older brother. We haven't had a wedding in our family in quite some time. The wedding is in my hometown. SO, I'm leaving college on Friday to go home this weekend, and not coming back until Sunday. I'm pumped. Mark is coming home with me, meeting more of my family, and will be my date to the wedding! I have a feeling this weekend is JUST what I need in the midst of finals. [watch for a future post on this!]
I better be off to bed!
Love. B.
1 comment:
You FORGOT to mention that you are attending the wedding and missing our annual trip to MOA. :( :( :(
Post a Comment