Calc I is kicking my butt. I've never gotten anything below a B before as a final grade, and I think this one might be the record breaker. I'm not a very happy girl about this.
The first weekend in October my co-staff and I from my floor took our residents to the boundary waters on a camping/canoe trip. It took 4 hours to get there. We took 22 residents, and 4 staff members. It was a lot to prepare for...grocery shopping, packing, making reservations, getting people signed up... I felt like a mom of 22. It was insane. It was a little chilly up there, but really pretty since it was beginning of October, all the leaves were changing.
Me & Bobbie Jo (my co-staff worker) :) on a hike on a random island.
Dinner one night :) roughin' it.
SO pretty!
Night sky
It was such a fun weekend, but roughin' it wasn't exactly my favorite part.
I got my ear pierced again... I am now up to eight piercings.
My uncle is getting married the first weekend in December. Pretty stoked.
This weekend is deer hunting rifle opener weekend. I'm going hunting about half hour away from here with my dad, just like we do every year! Wish me luck :)
I now have a boyfriend :) Mark, the friend I've told you guys about in previous posts, and I have had a "thing" for a month or so and then he asked me out on the 17th. We've known each other since the first week of school freshman year in college. He is probably my best guy friend here. I feel so comfortable with him, and couldn't ask for more right now. I'm literally the happiest girl on the planet. He's my favorite :)
On that note...as you can see in the picture, his jaw is wired shut. He took a knee to the face in rugby practice a week before we started dating. No kisses for this girl! haha. He gets them off on the 17th of November though! :)
Being an RA is turning out to be more and more of a rewarding job. I'm finally seeing my role as an RA shape people lives, and actually impact people's perspective on why they're here and the decisions they make or how they want to remember college. This is probably one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
I had a girls night with four other girls from my floor last year. We went to Applebee's for half price appetizers. It was SO nice catching up with those girls! I miss them tremendously, and it's crazy to see how far we've all grown and come in the past year. Two of us live on campus, while the other three live off campus. Some of us choose to spend the weekend partying, while others choose to keep it on the down low and stay in. It's so weird to watch all of our futures unfold. One girl celebrated her 4 year anniversary with her boyfriend last month, and another one is having issues with hers. We all have boyfriends now, and are all living busy lives, but in the midst of the business we try to make time for each other...random lunch dates, sleepovers, and texting.
L to R: Mackenzie, Katie, Brittany, Rachel, and me!

On October 24th I went to the Keith Urban concert in Mpls with one of my close friends from high school. It was AMAZING. We had lots of laughs, and good memories. It was nice hanging out with her again. :)
Last night I went to the Skillet concert in here in Bemidji. It was the best concert I've ever been to. We have VIP front row tickets. It was AH-mazing. I went with my friend Jake. I got quite a few really good pictures, too. They performed my favorite song :) "Yours to Hold" is probably one of my all time favorites.
Right now I'm on duty as an RA. I'm also having a sleepover with my room mate from freshman year, Rachel. :) Sooo gotta go :)
love. B.
No comments:
Post a Comment