Little Miss Beautiful Life.


I'm Brianna. Just a small town girl in a great big world, living through the trials &
tribulations of everyday life.
Read on and Enjoy!
College student. 19. Outdoorsy. Crazy. Brunette. Sister. Planning-freak.
Chocoholic. Overanalyzer. Avid car/shower singer. Hunter. Taken. Arts & crafts junkie.
Friend. Loves photography. Blessed. Sports fan. Work out guru. Future DDS.

8.14.2011

Busy Bee.

Day twenty-seven:
Photo blog of your choice.












love. B.
Posted by Brianna. at 12:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Feedjit

Archive

  • ▼  2011 (84)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  August (16)
      • Reflection.
      • Photo blog.
      • Doneeee!
      • Home.
      • :)
      • Busy Bee.
      • Day twenty-six. Something you don't leave the hous...
      • Just Breathe.
      • ch-ch-ch-changes.
      • I might look a little silly.
      • it's all uncharted.
      • live n learn
      • crushin'
      • I confess.
      • hittin' easy street on mud tires.
      • Bumped into you by happenstance; probably wouldn't...
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (18)
My photo
Brianna.
View my complete profile
I do not own some of the pictures I use. I do not take credit for some of them. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.