Day-twenty two.
Something you've learned...
I've learned that having everything planned makes things go unplanned. (If that makes sense.) I'm SUCH a time efficient person, and I LOVE knowing what I'm going to be doing at all times. Recently though I've tried being more "go with the flow." & So far I like the balance I've had. I still plan things, but at the same time I'm more flexible and try not to block off time for things...and instead just let them happen.
I've also learned that if something is meant to be, it will find a way no matter what. Maybe it won't happen now...maybe it won't happen at all...maybe it will happen a few weeks, months, or even years down the road. This summer has proved to me plenty of good opportunities to dig a little deeper to find what I want in life.
I've learned that tough love isn't such a bad thing. It's only making me stronger. Like how my parents have been slightly ridiculous lately...but I'm only becoming a better person from it.
love.B.
No comments:
Post a Comment