Day twenty-five.
Something that stresses you out.
To be honest, I stress easy. If things are just piling up and getting too heavy I get stressed. If I have a big event coming up I get stressed. Yesterday and today I've been suuuper busy with RA training. We were doing activities and seminars from 7am-8pm tonight. CONSTANTLY. I probably got 15 minutes down time after each meal. I have to finish making my duty board, I have to finish my door decorations for my residents, I have to check out my facebook to make sure nothing is too bad that I could get in trouble for, I have to make a bulletin board, decorate the floor...whew. That's just the jist of it. I'm a little stressed now. I have a feeling once school starts and the freshmen get here I'll be stressed. I'm not complaining, because I chose to do this, but I'm taking 18 credits, I'm being an RA, and I'm going to manage a family/social life. I'm a little worried, but I think I'll be okay. Wish me luck!
love. B.
No comments:
Post a Comment