Day 20: Confessions.
#1: I confess... I ate string cheese yesterday, and thoroughly enjoyed it. This isn't anything out of the ordinary for an ordinary person. You see, I don't like cheese and never ever eat it plain. I only like it on pizza, mac n cheese, and sometimes on sandwiches or burgers. This is a big accomplishment.
#2: I confess... I miss my phone charger. I left it in the college town 2 and a half hours away this weekend...and I'm suffering with my car charger.
#3: I confess...Today I took my brothers to the beach...My brother Josh is one of a kind. I was intrigued by his personality more than ever today. (I'll probably blog about him at a later date.)
#4: I confess... I have a lot of packing left. But it's all last minute stuff like pillows, make-up, and clothes. I hate packing last minute stuff.
#5: I confess... I feel bad for not being home enough lately, but I have lots of goodbyes before I leave.
#6: I confess... I haven't been this overall happy with life in a very long time.
#7: I confess... I flicked someone off out my window on the highway yesterday. They were so stoopid & shouldn't even be allowed to drive. HA... I guess that knock out #6, but really, it was just a brief upset. Other than that I've been pretty happy.
#8: I confess... I have realized once again through my friends and family how beautiful life really is. I'm so blessed to have these people in my life.
#9: I confess... I've been a textaholic for the past month. I went through over 9,000...& you know what? I don't feel bad one bit.
#10: I confess... I need to clean Judy's fish bowl. It is sooo raunchy. I just don't want to do it two days before we'll both move back to school. Sooo, she is going to swim in her filth for another two days. Sorry, Judes.
I think that's good for one day :)
love.B.
No comments:
Post a Comment