8.27.2011

Doneeee!

Day 30.
A picture of you and 5 things about yourself in the past month.

Finally. :) Training is done and the 30 day (that turned into 45ish day challenge) is done! AND I survived my first week of my sophomore year in college.  Thanks for all ya'll who have stuck with me through the past few weeks.  I've said it a million times, and I'll say it again...I've been extremely busy.

 
This picture was taken one of the first days of RA training.  I went fishing with my friend, Mark, and caught a massive rock bass. :)

Thing:
1. I've made lots of new connections/friendships with people.  I've learned 35 new faces and names (just within the residents on my floor.) AND I learned about 30 new staff member's names and faces over the course of training.  I love getting to know each person's personality and learning a bit about their lives.  It's kind of crazy how small of a world we actually live in.

2. I got a tattoo :)  Yep! Two days ago.  There is a meaning behind it; however,  I don't feel the need to disclose that just yet.
 

3.  I nearly broke my toe...I actually think it's fractured.  Monday the 15th all of the residential life staff went to a camp overnight and I totally wiped out running to first base playing wiffle ball. Pathetic, I know.  It's super bruised, still.  AND I have a huge scrape on my left knee.  

4.  I've learned that commitment is a big word for some people's vocabulary.  Some are scared of it, some aren't strong enough to do it, and some are ready for it faster than others.  Ugh.  

5.  Aaaand I thoroughly enjoy having my own room at college.  I mean, it gets lonely now and then, but I love coming home and being able to have my time alone.  & this means that it's as clean as I make it.  It's not like I have a room mate to make it messy for me.

love. B.

No comments: