A picture of you a year ago, and how you've changed.
This was last year moving into the dorms...my freshman year. It's about two weeks short of being an exact year ago. First off, my hair is much shorter here, and I'm more pale than I am now. Personality-wise...I guess I'm a little better at holding in what I'm feeling, which isn't necessarily a good or bad thing. I just don't speak up all the time like I used to; I kind of let things go easier than I used to. I'll still tell you if something truly is bugging me. Time management and setting my priorities straight has been easier as the year progresses. I'm not dependent on my parents (well, hardly) anymore. I've matured a little more; reality is setting in that in only 3 years I'll be done with undergrad. I've had my heart broken. I've found out what it's like to work real jobs. I've realized that I don't have to put up with people...they are in my life only if I want them there. I've discovered who my true friends are & I thank the Lord for them every day. I've realized what I want and don't want in life (not just in the relationship department, but in the general aspect of life...like the future.) :)
love. B.
No comments:
Post a Comment