Storyyyytime. AKA. Why I haven't blogged an acceptable amount in the past week.
Thursday:
I worked 8:30-4:30 at the insurance office. I ran a buttload of errands. (A buttload is 14 for any of you people who don't know this.) Then I went to my grandma's to visit...I kind of forgot she had prayer meeting that night. & I was nice and offered to go with her for once. We picked up this ADORABLE old couple (When I say old, I mean he was 92 and she was 91.) They were Bob and Virginia. Virginia can't really see, but is just a firecracker and so sweet. Bob is SO talkative and helps Virginia a lot. He told me how he reads her scriptures every morning so she knows what mass is going to be about, he got the door for her, and he helped her take her jacket off in church. Just effing CUTE. I want that when I'm old and wrinkly. After prayer meeting I went to Alissa's house. We had a good ol' fashon sleepover and stayed up until the wee hours being goofy.Friday:
I worked 8:30-4:30 at the insurance company, my LAST day of work for the summer. Crazy, isn't it?! My boss, Gene, was so nice. He gave me my check early, with a bonus on it. AND surprised me with Dairy Queen. :) I then drove about 3 and a half hours NW of my town to visit my freshman room mate, Rachel. I kind of lost my voice from belting out tunes the entire way there. She showed me around her town and she threw a party at her house. Rachel and I tend to always get crazy together...(hence the sunscreen I squirted on her leg. bahaha, dirty?) I didn't know ANYONE there besides Rach...so it made for an interesting night. We had some drinks, played games, and sat around a fire. It was a good time.
Saturday:
We woke up at like 10am. We had "clean-up" duty from the night before. She has a small river like 2 miles from her house. We drove to there are went skinny dipping in the daylight. :) It was great fun. I left her town at 1:30pm to go to my college town. I had plans to hang out with a guy from school, Brayden, and my friend, Brittany. So when I got to my college town on I hung out with Brayden. We just hung out at his house for a bit, and then went to Erbs & Gerbs...I was so hungry. & I miss Erbs & Gerbs since I don't have one in my hometown. Then we went to the movie Horrible Bosses. GREAT movie, and pretty hilarious. We went for a walk through the park by campus...(one of my favorite places, ever.) We went to a party by campus...that was pretty fun, too. We ended up staying up until 5am talking, and watching the sunrise. It was SO much fun, and was even better than I anticipated.
Sunday:I went to Brittany's and hung out with her almost all day. We were suuper obnoxious and went to the beach by campus. Her house is so cute, and is perfect distance away from campus. We had such a good and much needed girl's night in. We watched a chick flick, made smoothies, dyed our hurr, and girl talked a ton. I can't wait to be moved in so I can hang with these people anytime.
Monday:
I went back home and had a movie night with Ethan, Dan, and Alissa. We watched Hall Pass. It was THEE funniest movie I've seen. Just great.
Soo, yeah. Overall GREAT weekend. Everything is just falling into place with school starting. I'm going to miss my friends, but I'm getting sick of being home.. just ready to go back.
Hope ya'll had a great weekend!
love. B.
No comments:
Post a Comment