love. B.
tribulations of everyday life.
Read on and Enjoy!
College student. 19. Outdoorsy. Crazy. Brunette. Sister. Planning-freak.
Chocoholic. Overanalyzer. Avid car/shower singer. Hunter. Taken. Arts & crafts junkie.
Friend.
Loves photography. Blessed.
Sports fan. Work out guru. Future DDS.
5.11.2011
Arachnophobia at 7am.
Today...THIS is what I woke up to. I'm terrified of spiders. Guess what else? My dad was at work already. For about 45 minutes I kept my eye on it... you know how once you take your eyes off of a spider, it disappears. Yeah, I wasn't going to live through that. Finally I decided that I wasn't leaving the house for the day without it gone. There was no way, no how I was gonna sleep tonight if I had Mr.eight legs prowling around my room. I had to put my big girl pants on and smush it myself. This thing was about the size of a fifty-cent piece. On the count of three I hesitantly squinted my eyes and pushed my shoe on it. BOOM. You're dead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment