5.21.2011

Stupid with two "o's"

Guess what?! My mom got Chinese for dinner last night.  I was extremely happy.  Chinese food is so gooood.  Aside from that: As you all know I've been this little busy bee workaholic lately.  Meh.  I'm not going to complain because the money is nice and I want to work a lot this summer.  Yesterday though I got off of work at 4:30pm.  I went to my mom's (where there was Chinese food calling my name)  and my mom and I were looking on the internet for used cars for me.  The car I drive is a beauty, let me tell you.  The AC doesn't work.  The power lock doesn't work on the driver door.  It randomly decides not to start...conveniently in the midst of winter.  Yeah, you get the picture.  Then at about 8pm I left my house to go to my friend MaKayla's where she was hosting a sleepover with some of my close high school friends.  I was only about 5 miles away from my house when what I thought was the power steering went out.  So I pulled over to find that there was hot liquid pouring out of the bottom of my car and it was steaming/smoking. PLUS it was raining cats & dogs outside.  Just my luck.  I actually was laughing as this was happening because I'd been expecting it for a while.  hah.  Needless to say, my car was towed back to my house and I'm now car-less.  Talk about stoopid.  Thanks for reading my pointless vent sesh.

love.B.

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

I actually started laughing a bit!! :)