5.10.2011

First off.

Well hello there!
I can't really say I'm completely new to the blogger world.  I started another blog in October 2010, and have done a pretty good job writing at least weekly.  Now though, I wanted to start a public blog.  I love writing in general.  I have found that I thoroughly enjoy looking at other people's blogs and I felt as though it's only fair that I make one in return! :) 
A little about me...

I'm eighteen.  My parents were never married, never divorced, but have been separated since I was very little.  My dad married my stepmom when I was 8, and I have 3 younger siblings at his house.  My mom never married, but has been with what I call my "stepdad" since I was 9.  I have 2 younger sisters at my mom's.   All five of my siblings range from ages 13 to 3. 

I just finished my freshman year in college.

I live (and love living) in the country. 

I grew up with good morals. 

I have a WIDE taste in music.  Rap to country to acoustic to screamo.

I can get along with almost anyone.

Boys are cute,  but stupid sometimes.

I value my education greatly.  

I like to sing obnoxiously loud in the car.

I plan on being a dentist...only 7 more years to go, haha. 

I brush my teeth in the shower. Saves time.

I've recently realized how artsy I am (painting, beads, ceramics.)  I love coming up with new projects and things to do.  I haven't taken an art class since middle school, and I wasn't that great back then.  Since starting college, I have found great enjoyment and appreciation out of art. 

 I'm working three jobs this summer. Yes, I am crazy.

Speaking of which, I'm working in the morning. Soooo, goodnight! More to come tomorrow!

love.B.

No comments: