5.17.2011

Kylie Cakes.

Miss Kylie was the highlight of my day.  I miss her sooo much when I'm away at college.  I had a lot of fun playing with her today outside on this B.E.Auuutiful day.  The dog below is our family dog "Katie." HAHA. Yes, Katie.  My little brother named her. :P  & the football picture...well you can definitely tell she has two older brothers! Go figure.  I wish she would stay this age forever; she's so much fun to be around.  Her giggles and imagination are never ending.
 




 "Bwanna, you are always are so silly."

Aside from Kylie today I got all of my laundry done.  Yes, all two weeks worth.  My laundry basket was being consumed.  I also went for another run today.  My hip flexors are sore! ugh.  I can't wait for the day I can run miles upon miles straight. 
You can say I had  a great day.
love. B.

No comments: