5.22.2011

Gee-Whilakers.

How long were you with your last boyfriend?
We dated for 6 months.

What are your chances of getting with your crush?
Meh. I'm not sure.

Are you shy?
Sometimes.  But not usually.

What's the last nice thing someone did for you?
Wellll. my dad bought me a chocolate extreme blizzard from DQ yesterday :)

Do you like music?
Uh, LOVE. yes.

What would you choose over the other? Friends or a boyfriend?
I've done both.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.

How many websites do you visit daily?
A lot.  About 10 on average.

What is something you're currently nervous about?
This whole car situation.  I just don't want to get royally screwed over in the end.  I want to buy a car that I like and  can depend on.  Not one that I'm expecting to break down any moment.

What is something you're wondering about?
Hm. There are a few things.
Will my parents cosign?  How much will my next paycheck be? How does he feel?


How long have you liked your crush?
A long time. Baha.

Do you watch a lot of television?
No, not really.  The only show I follow faithfully is the Bachelor/Bachelorette!

Do you take a lot of pictures of yourself?
No. HA. Let's go back to 9th grade.

Do you look at yourself in the mirror a lot?
Just when I'm getting ready for the day or when I'm washing my hands.

Do you think you'll get along better with your siblings when you get older?
I know so.  The distance has made me and my oldest younger sister really close.  Plus, my brothers are so much more excited to see me.

Do your parents yell at you constantly about "cleaning up after yourself"?
No. I'm the definition of neat freak.

Do you do your own laundry?
Yes.  I actually don't like when other people do my laundry.

Do you spend more time watching tv or listening to music?
Music, fo sho.

Would you rather give up the computer or the tv?
TV.  Like I said, I rarely watch TV.

What sports do you play?
I played volleyball and softball in high school.  Loved it, just not the coaches.

Is your family tree confusing to explain?
Yes. Absolutely.  My family is FULL of divorces :/

Are your parents religious?
Hm. Not really.  My dad is more than my mom.  They just don't preach it or let it me easily shown.

Are you religious?
Eh.  Sort of.

When was the last time you cried?
Last night. I was SO crabby.  Everything was annoying and I just wanted to go back to college.

Explain how you feel about your crush.
No need to explain.

What is the last song that you listened to?
Honey bee-Blake Shelton. :)

What was the worst thing that happened to you today?
I didn't get to eat lunch until 2 pm because I was a workin' lady. I was staaarving.

Are you currently sick or healthy?
Healthy.  Finally over that awful sinus infection!

What is something that is irritating you at the moment?
Car.  Duhhh.
AND How I really don't want to get up at 8 am tomorrow.

What is the last thing you ate/drank that changed the color of your tongue?
Probs that cherry blow pop I had yesterdayyy. Yummm.

What is the best kind of dip for chips?
Salsa.  Otherwise I just like plain chips.

Do you prefer Italian or Ranch salad dressing?
Ranch. :)

When you laugh, do you ever snort?
Oh. my. gosh. YES. talk about embarrassing.

Are you mad at anyone at the moment?
No.  Just frustrated.

Do you prefer Wal-Mart or Target?
Target.  Wal-Fart is cheaper though.

Do you wear contact lenses?
Nooo.

What is a profession that you wanted to be when you were younger?
The lady who sold fish at Wal-Mart.

Which IM programs do you use?
Facebook.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Sweatpants.

What is one of your favorite stores to shop in?
I like Aerie. :)

love. B.

No comments: