5.19.2011

Fearless Teenage Dream.

 
These two very pretty ladies can get me through almost anything.  I know what song my iPod put on shuffle two seconds into the song; that's how much I like them.  The emotions behind each one of their songs are so prominent. & they vary so much from giddy on a first date to the sadness of growing up to anger and hurt behind a break up to how much fun they are having with life.  Their lyrics are so easy to relate to.  I just love the way "Haunted," "Last Kiss," and "Mine" by TSwift relate to my last relationship.  Or how "Fifteen" makes me think of the time I accidentally elbow dialed my boyfriend at the time as I was screaming it to the windshield of my car one night on my way home from work. Oops, that's embarrassing. :)  Or how "Tied Together With a Smile" reminds me of the middle of my senior year (for a few different reasons.)  Or how "Enchanted" and "Hey Stephen"by TSwift and "Thinking of You" by Katy Perry remind me of an old crush.  Or how "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry reminds me of my freshman year room mate, Rachel.  Or how "Teenage Dream" reminds me of the beginning of my freshman year.  These are just a few of the examples I have.  There are SO many more.  These two women create masterpieces every time they pick up the microphone or guitar.
love. B.

No comments: