5.17.2011

Silly goose.


I had a very productive day today!  I woke up at 7am, got my oil changed in my car, went to Alissa's, and we headed to a city about half hour away to go shopping!  I got some summer clothes while we were shopping.  HA. For those of you who know what my closet looks like you're probably saying "More clothes?!" my answer is YES.  :)  Alissa and I went shopping today for about 5 hours. and this is what happens when you eat too much too fast...uffta.
 
THEN. Once we got back from the mall I went for a run with one of my best friends from high school, Libby.  We want to run a 5K soon, possibly the end of June.  She lives on the Mississippi River and we spotted these cute little goslings with their parents before our run.  They were just little fuzz heads & SO darling.

 This is the Mississippi. GAH. This makes me want warm weather and summer so badly.
 & This is me just trying out my artsy photography. :)
love. B.

No comments: