6.20.2011

Festivities.

This past weekend was actually pretty eventful.  I made money, I had a lot of fun with friends, and celebrated Father's Day.

On Friday I worked until 4:30 and then just stayed home all night.  It felt so good just to have a relaxing night at home with my parents.  I went for a run...2 miles in 18 minutes.  Not too shabby; not great either.  I forgot to mention that my friend, Libby, and I are running a 5K on Saturday.  We're running in a Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Race for the Cure. Yes, like in 5 days Saturday. Haha. Wish me luck!

On Saturday I had the day off! I got quite a bit accomplished, too.   It was my mom AND my stepdad's birthdays (Yes, they have the same birthday...weird, I know.)  At about 7pm I left for a festival my hometown holds every June.  It was fun, but not at fun as in the past.  Many of my friends were/are A) busy working.  B) had plans with their families.  C) out of the country...aka Costa Rica.  I managed to watch the fireworks with a good friend, Sully. 


 After fireworks, I went to one of my high school classmate's houses for a party he was having.  This is my friend Sam, me, and my other friend Emily.  I had so much fun, and it was so nice seeing some of my classmates that I haven't seen since last summer or even graduation. 
 

Sunday morning I went home to breakfast with my family in celebration of Father's Day.   I made my dad a mug from a cute ceramics studio back in my collegetown.  He loves hunting. AND he loves coffee.  I figured this would be just his forte.

 
This is my dad and me at a wedding in November, 2010. 
Hope ya'll had a great weekend. muahahhaha.
love. B.

No comments: