6.08.2011

Mac N Cheese Monday! PLUS more.

Mac N Cheese shapes are THEE best.  & what's even better is Mac N Cheese shapes with some of your very best friends.  We had a great time making and fooling around at my friend Ethan's house.  Alissa and I surely didn't trust the boys making the food.  Plus, the soupier the noodles the better!  We went to Libby's and jumped off the rope swing!
 
Mac N Cheese && Cheesey smiles! hehe.

 
M. C. :)

 We remembered our sunscreen!  
HA. You can see our burns.
 
Love them.

 
First jump of the summer!

 
Tarzan yell :D

 
All of us.
Me. Ethan. Alissa. Dan. Libby.
YES, Dan is 6'8" and Libby is 5' 0" 
haha.

 
Girls. Girls. Girls.

 
Alissa's first jump ever! :)
Today I went tubing on the Mississippi with the same group, plus Libby's boyfriend.  We ALWAYS manage to have a blast with each other.  The past two days have probably been the absolute BEST days I've had in MONTHS.  I can't even exaggerate how great I've felt the past two days.  I've spent quite a bit of time with friends, made some money, caught up with some people AND last but not least...got a new car! :)  I really really like it.  I paid for it all myself...which wasn't easy just handing over close to 4,000 dollars. BUT my old car was a pile of junk.
 

More to come tomorrow!
love. B.

No comments: