1. What was the last thing you bought online?:
It's been a while. Probably clothes from AE.
2. What was the last class you got a bad grade in?:
UGH. Well it wasn't terrible, but I got a B in chemistry when I was expecting an A.
SUCH a let down.
3. The last person you kissed; what does their name begin with?:
A. meh..
4. What does your last text message say?:
"Ow, I thought I was bad...I got a tan line of a racer back shirt on my shoulders."
Baha. My freshman year room mate, Rachel, talking about her tan line...when I have a MASSIVE sun burn. Pictures tomorrow? maybe...
5. The last time you remembered your dream, what was it about?:
It was about coughing. Weird, I know.
6. What was the last color you painted your room?:
Yellow. I lovelovelove yellow.
7. What was the last book you finished reading? Was it good?:
I read "The Guardian" by Nicholas Sparks. Yes!
8. What was the last book you didn't finish reading? Why didn't you finish?:
All of my textbooks. HA. I hate reading those things.
9. Who was the last family member you hugged?:
I hugged my little seeester, Kylie, when I got home tonight.
10. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?:
Hm. Only if we were dating again...and we all know that's not gonna happen. ha.
11. When was the last time you used AIM? What's your screenname?:
I've never used AIM.
12. Did you personally know the last person who friend requested you?:
Yes. She is my cousin... :)
13. Is the last person you texted a girl or a boy?:
Girllll.
14. What was the last candy you ate?:
I had a piece of dark chocolate early this afternoon. YUMMMM.
15. What was the last thing you baked?:
I baked cookies at the Americinn this past week. They were so good.
16. The last time you got gas, about how much was it?:
$20.01 YES. I was a penny off. Damnit.
17. What was the last thing you bought from a grocery store?:
I bought tartar sauce for the fish we had for dinner last week.
I hate tartar sauce, I prefer mayo with my fish.
18. The last time you went to the mall, who did you go with?:
Myself. I have a newfound love for shopping alone. I get in and get what I want, where I want...nobody is rushing me or acting bored. LOVE it.
19. Are you still talking to the last friend you got into a fight with?:
Not really. I sort of chewed her a new one around January and we aren't friends anymore.
She really needs to wake up out of her fantasy life and grow up.
20. The last person you had a crush on, did they like you back?:
I'd be speechless. I think I'd be on cloud nine. Because right now, I feel like he likes someone else.
& NO. I'm not talking about an ex.
21. Who was the last baby you interacted with?:
My baby cousin, Michael. He is so cute & such a good baby.
22. Who was the last person you spoke to who has facial hair?:
Mi padre. Random thought: I think it'd be EXTREMELY scary/weird/awkward to see my dad without a mustache.
23. What was the last holiday you celebrated?:
Mother's day, if that counts? We had lunch at my grandma's house.
24. When was the last time you got gas?:
Today, unfortunately. I despise getting gas.
25. When was the last time you got fast food? What did you order?:
Yesterday I had DQ. Twice. hehe.
26. What did you dress up as last Halloween?:
I wore two outfits two different nights.
I was in all pink one night to support breast cancer at a college track party.
The second night I was an 80's workout guru. :) Side pony, neons, leggings, and all!
27. What was the last website you were on (before this one)?:
Blogger. Carsoup. haha. Facebook.
28. Who was the last person you IMed?:
Alissa.
29. When did you last watch a sunrise or sunset?:
I watched a sunset last night, I guess. I was watching softball games.
Sunrise would be earlier this summer. Gotta love workingggg!
30. How much did you spend the last time you bought something?:
$20.01 on gas! I said!
31. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?:
Oh gosh. My sister, Desiree, and I were watching TONS today.
Like the spaztic girl who screams and swears when she can't sing "I will always love you" by Dolly Parton.
32. What color hair did the last person you kissed have?:
Dark Brown.
33. Which parent did you last argue with?:
I don't remember. I don't really argue with my parents.
I don't really have anything to argue with them about.
34. What was the last piercing you got? How much did it hurt?:
Tragus. It was actually my least painful piercing. I love it, but it's a little infected right now :(
35. The last time you were in a vehicle, who was driving?:
ME. I love driving alone. I like to belt out a tune or two. :)
36. Where were you going the last time you drove on the parkway?:
Parkway? huh?
37. What was the last club you were at?:
I've never been clubbing. meh.
38. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?:
The lady at the beach today, grr. After this morning talking with my grandma...smoking is a sore topic for me today.
39. Where is the last person you had a crush on?:
Hm.
40. What was the last job you applied for?:
I don't even know. Probably the Americinn my junior year in HS.
The jobs I have this summer, I didn't have to fill out apps. Lucky, I know.
I thank Him quite a bit.
41. Think of the last job interview you had. Did you get the job?:
Yeah.
42. Why did you last cry?:
Because everything hit me. HA. & it wasn't even that bad, I was just being a baby.
The whole grandma talk, the massive sunburn hurts like a son of a beesting, and I dropped my laptop on my face. Yes, only I would manage to do that.
43. What was the last cellphone you had (before your current)?:
LG Xenon. Thank the Lord I got a new phone.
44. When was the last time you saw someone you disliked?:
Yesterday at the softball game.
45. What was the last thing you got in the mail?:
Stooooopid thing from a company that is trying to hire me. Peopleeee, I have plenty of jobs already. Thanks.
46. What was the last kind of milk you drank?:
Skim, ah course. Nothin' better.
47. Who was the last person to ask you out on a date?:
Andrew. Meh...
48. What was the last thing you put in a microwave?:
A bottle when I was sort of watching my baby cousin :)
49. The last person you hugged, are they male or female?:
Female. I wuv hurrrr.
50. Who was the last teacher to make a lasting impression on you?:
My high school English teacher. She still gives the best advice.
No comments:
Post a Comment