Friday: I got off work at 3:30pm and drove to Eden Prairie to meet up with some friends from college. Katie and Derek are true friends, and I really enjoy spending time with them. I was so excited to see them. We went to a delicious burger place for dinner and went to Canterbury Park in Shakopee for the horse races. It was my first horse race, and I lost five bucks. It was still really interesting and fun. Derek and I slept over at Katie's house. Her parents are so nice, and welcoming. I love visiting them.
Saturday: We had breakfast together. Katie and I got a few hours of strictly girl time to catch up and talk about our love lives, (or in my case lack there of. haha.) Anyways we said our goodbyes and I drove to Woodbury to go to my cousin's grad party. My cousin, Kelsa, and I have been friends/cousins (obviously) since we were born. She is only 3 months younger than me, but a whole grade below me. We can always manage to make anything into a funny situation, and we have quite a few of the same views on life. I love her to death, and it's absolutely wild to think that we're both out of high school and getting on with our adult lives. I stayed overnight at her house, and we had a sleepover just like old times where we stay up until the wee hours giggling and being dumb.
Sunday (today): I drove home from the cities this morning, but made a pit stop at a craft store that I am in love with. I could live there. Gah. They have EVERYTHING I need/want. I spent a good two hours in there. I made it home around 3ish. I had dinner with my mom, my sisters, and my stepdad. My mom grilled brats and porkchops. It was scrumptious! mmm. I drove to my dad's house...and they left with the kids until tomorrow camping. In other words, I have the house to myself! :) It's so peaceful, but I got bored. I hung out with a good friend from high school tonight. It was such a good day.
Tomorrow I work..boo. But I'm gonna try to make the best of it!
Hope everyone had a great weekend as well!
Derek, Katie, and Me at the horse races!
My baby cousin, Miya, at the grad party.
She is such a doll!
These are my sisters, again.
Me, Lindze, and Desiree.
Mustaches. Yes!
Kelsa and me.
Congrats Class of 2011!
I'm not a cat person, but this little orange kitty pulls one of my heartstrings.
I came back from my run today to find him in my dad's boot napping. It was adorable.
This is Brandon and me. Since I was bored at home we hung out tonight...I love hanging out with him because we never run out of things to talk about. :)
love. B.
No comments:
Post a Comment