7.18.2011

Awaaaake.

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
YES.




2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
Short party dress. mhmm.


 

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
read it. Duh. :)



4. Group dates or single dates?
Single majority of the time. Group dates can be fun though. 



5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
Absolutely.  Gah. Annoying.



6. Are diamonds a girls best friend?
No, but I do think they're awfully pretty.




7. Is your hair up or down today?
Down despite the freakin' humidity.



8. Do you straighten your hair?
Sometimes.  It dries practically straight anyways.



9. Favorite mascara?
The purple tube stuff, falsies.



10. Do you get your nails done?
Pedicures, yes! MMM, love 'em.  
It doesn't pay to get my fingers done because I bite my nails sometimes.





11. Small or large purses?
I like wristlets, but I like big purses too.



12. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Chapstick.  Camera. iPod. Phone. wallet.  gum. floss. 



13. Jeans or sweats?
Depends on the day.

 
14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry thats uncomfortable?
Sometimes, such a typical girl.



15. Do you text message a lot?
Lately, yes ;)




16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
BAHA. Not even possibly. Sorry! :)



17. Whats your favorite color?
Yellow and pink.



18. Heels or flats?
Both. Depends on the occasion.




19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
I'm SUCH a baby.

 



20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
Yes. Absolutely.



21. Walmart or Target?
Target. BUT Wal-mart is cheaper.




22. Do you wear collared shirts?
Rarely.



23. Do you like preppy boys?
I like them to be focused on school and their future, yes.  Not necessarily preppy.



24. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
Um. Chapstick, of course.



25. Do you own any big sunglasses?
 DUH.




26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About an hour if I shower.


 


27. Do you like to wear band-aids?
Sometimes. I like cute ones though. 


 
28. Do you like skater boys?
Eh. I dunno.  Not really the stereotypical ones.




29. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
YES. But whatever.   I've waited long enough.



30. Gold or silver? 
White gold. :)



31. Do you like to receive flowers?
No, I LOVE.



32. Do you like surfer boys?
Shut up. haha.



33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
I try to dress appropriately for the occasion.



34. Do you like to wear dresseses?
I thoroughly enjoy wearing dresses, yes.



35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
BAha. Probs and 8.



36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Nope.  It's been about a week.




37. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
No. He'd have to be less than 5'4" hahahahhaaha.



38. Do you like to hold hands?
You betcha. hehe.



39. What is the youngest you would date?
19.  Same age as me.



40. What is the oldest you would date?
22? maybe.



 
41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
Smile.  Personality. Clothes.



42. Is it hot when guys sweat?
Ooh, yeah...hahaha. no? I don't know...




43. What is the best feature in a guy?
Physically?  Abs or Arms.




44. Do you like making eye contact?
Sometimes.  Other times it can just be awkward.



46. Would you kill for chocolate?
No. But I am freakin' addicted.



47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Prom?  yes.  Other than that not really.



48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
9. But I get sick of it within a few hours.



49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
No. I rarely watch TV. I'd rather watch a movie.



50. Do you yell a lot?
No.  



51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
No.  I feel like a slob if I wear pj's in public.




52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
Maybe? If I did it was a longggg time ago.  




53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
HAHA. No.


 
54. What makeup could you not live w/ out?
Mascara. :)




55. Do you fall in love easily?
No. Only if it feels right.



56. Do you have cramps?
Nope.  My tummy has felt weird all day though.



57. Who do you like?
My goldfish. ;)
hehe

No comments: