Day eleven.
Put your iPod on shuffle. List the first 10 songs and what they remind you of.
1. Roses-Meg & Dia.
This one reminds me of 10th grade and the summer after 10th grade. That's when I listened to it most.
2. History in the Making- Darius Rucker.
This one reminds me of winter time my senior year in high school. Saying goodbye was probably one of the hardest things I'd done in my short 17 year life.
3.Crank That-Soulja Boi....BAHAHAHA
I really don't like this song anymore...but it reminds me of a few summers ago with Alissa at her camper. Her cousin and another girl we graduated with were trying to teach Alissa and I this dance. & it also reminds me of allllll the high school dances.
4.Grow a Pear-Ke$ha.
This song reminds me of dorm life. My room mate last year, Rachel, and I used to dance and sing to Ke$ha practically every morning. It makes me think of an ex boyfriend, too. muahahaha.
5. Hand Grenade-The Almost.
This one reminds me of finals last year...my friend Luke showed me a slideshow his brother put together for his girlfriend. It was sooo cute. & now I basically love this song.
6.Bottom to Top-Nick Motil
This one reminds me of early freshman year in college. Mackenzie and I were eating lunch down by the lake and Nick Motil was at our school singing his songs. We bought his CD's because he was actually good! Such a cute song.
7.You Belong With Me-Taylor Swift.
Ahh, TSwift. I was wondering when one of her songs would pop up. This song honestly reminds me of this summer (as dumb as this sounds.)
8. I Got You-Thompson Square.
This song hasn't been out for toooooo long, but it's a good one. It doesn't really remind me of anything besides the mini concerts I put on for myself daily in my car....haha.
9.Best Days-Matt White.
This song reminds me of early high school. I remember listening to this song in the volleyball locker room and belting it out with the girls on the bus. I miss that...sort of.
10. Swing Life Away-Rise Against.
This song reminds me of my friend, Libby. I remember the day she showed this song to me. GREAT song....
gotta go to work. lame, I know.
love. B.
No comments:
Post a Comment