Day seven.
A song that describes your day.
Well, I have two.
If it means a lot to you. A Day to Remember.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2MsqC-LiY
-copy & paste that into your address bar.
I absolutely love how there is a guy and a girl singing. I sang this song soooo loudly on my way home today. This song is so calming for me, and I'm not even sure why. I don't even have a boyfriend to relate this song to. The instrumentals sound like heaven. & the lyrics make me happy. "Hey sweetie, I need you here tonight...but I know you can't come home 'til they're singin' la, la la la, la la la."
Numero dos...
Somewhere with you. Kenny Chesney.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JliFxkDcUlE
-copy & paste that into your address bar.
I love the acoustic version better. & Unlike the real meaning of the song, I don't miss an ex or anything...it's not like that at all. The melody is perfect...relaxing and persistent all the same. The guitar and the keyboard combine to make my ears practically float to heaven. & those sweet lyrics. To. Die. For. YES. I'd much rather be somewhere with you. :) This song is making me melt. I'm in a pretty crabby mood tonight, but this song is bringing light to this stupid evening. I can't wait to go back to school. This summer has been fun, but I think I'm ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment