7.22.2011

Eat. Eat. Eat.

Day Ten.

Your favorite place to eat.

Oooooh man.  I love food.  Where to start...

My ALL TIME favorite place to eat is Mongo's grill in St. Cloud, MN.  I'm positive there are other Mongo's around, but probably only in Minnesota.  I love stir fry and I love that you get to pick out your own stuff that's in it.  If any one of you hasn't been there, GO!  When you get there you get a bowl, the bowl looks sort of small, but you PILE on veggies, meat, pasta, and seasoning.  My the time you're done the bowl is topped about 10 inches high.  The cooks throw your bowl on a huge grill and scramble up your stir fry.  About 5 minutes later...WAH-LAH.  You have a big bowl of goodness before you. :)



Otherwise I'm perfectly content with McD's, Taco John's, the cafe I work at, Chinese food, Mexican food, Olive Garden, Applebee's, Subway, Erbs & Gerbs, Culver's...you get it.  I'm also a huge steak or pasta fan.  I love me a good steak.  So, anywhere I can get either one of those works too.

love. B.

No comments: