7.28.2011

It's the future I can see.....THAT'S SO RAAAVEN!

Day 16.
Favorite TV Shows.

I really do not watch TV that often.  My all time favorite shows consist of:

The OC.
This show will ALWAYS have my heart.  Aaaand Seth is hot.

Full house.  Yep, the early 90's hair and clothes...baby MK & Ashley and Bob Saget.  LOVE it.

The Amanda Show.
It still cracks me up to this day.

That's So Raven.
I mean, Corey and Raven were such cute siblings and let's not forget her psychic powers...like whoaaaa.
KIDDING. That's just my obnoxiousness of tonight coming out.  My bad.

The Bachelorette.
As stoopid as reality TV is, I really enjoy this one.

Pawn Stars.
Chum-lee is so cute.  No, but seriously this show is pretty interesting.

Sons of Guns.
This is show is so cool.  I love shooting, and this show gives me and my dad some time together

Doug. Rugrats. Are you afraid of the Dark?  AND AH! real monsters.
SUCH. GOOD.  CHILDHOOD. MEMORIES.

No comments: