7.12.2011

I got more on my mind, than I got on my face.

NO. I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I have simply been busy.   What an oxymoron, right? Since the last blog post, I celebrated my birthday mini golfing with some friends. :)
.....


 
(I aspire to be tall someday ;))

 
Cute. My face looks like a peanut. bahahaha.


 

THEN.. As redneck as dumb as this sounds. We played hide-and-seek in Wal-Mart.
MaKayla and I hide behind the luggage.  GREAT spot.

 
It's the funniest thing ever to watch customers walk by without even noticing there are two girls just chilling behind some merchandise. :)

 
PIGGY BACKS.

 
My turn :)

 

I had a pretty good birthday, if I do say so myself. :)
Thanks to all who were a part of it!


I babysat for my aunt and uncle's kids on Friday night. They are just the cutest kids ever.

 
This was us on a walk.  Nolan calls me "sweetie." It melts my heart to mush.  What a stud.
& he's only 3.

 

 
This is Miya :)


On Saturday night after I got off work, my friend from college, Mark, drove 2 hours to come visit! We went to the drive-in movie, and he went home in the morning. :)  It was so nice seeing him again.  We will both be on staff next year together as RA's.  I'm getting excited.
 

On Sunday after waitressing, I went to my mom's for a delicious lunch date.  I then went to my ex-boyfriend's cabin to hang out with his cousins.  If this is odd to you, go read a previous blog post from early June. :) It will explain the reality of the situation, and how it really isn't that awkward.



 

After that Brandon and I went to play tennis in the rain :) little did we know there was tornado warnings going off just  a county away. Oopsies.

 

Monday I took my sisters to the beach.  I expect this will be the last beach day I get with them for quite some time, as I will be heading back to college in about 3 weeks.  

 


Hopefully ya'll didn't miss me too much over the last week.  ;)  I have lots on my to-do list before school starts again.  Bear with me!
love. B.

1 comment:

Jessica M. said...

It looks like you had a very successful birthday! It's always fun to fill your birthday with fun things. :) Happy Wednesday!

*JRB