A picture of your best friend.
I have lots of besties.
Here you go, kids.
Jessie. She is only 6 years older than me. She's not only one of my best friends...she is my aunt! We've been close since we were both young. She lives in Alaska right now with her boyfriend (of like 10 years, literally.) & I miss her every. single. day.
Rachel. She was my freshman year room mate. We do the most crazy things together. Freshman year was definitely a roller coaster and she was there for me through it all. We met by random pick of room mates, and we became best friends out of it. AND I'm going to her house this weekend!
Katie. 8] When we're together the adventures never seem to stop. This girl has my back through thick and thin. This picture is us in our box that we made into a fort-like thing...and we seriously spent like 3 hours in it. She lived down the hall from me freshman year, and I'm so excited to see her in the fall when school starts!
MaKayla. We've known each other since sixth grade, but only became really good friends the end of our senior year in high school. Last summer was A BLAST with this girl. She's a great advice-giver and listener when I need an ear to vent to.
Libby. We've been friends since 10th grade, and not so much anymore...but we used to look a lot alike, so much that we coined the phrase "twin" for each other. It's sorta stuck to this day. She is very very musically gifted, and she WILL be playing piano at my wedding. :) She's a year younger than me, so she's just going to college this year. I'm going to miss her terribly...she'll be about 7-8 hours away. Thank the Lord for skype dates.
Desiree. This would be my wittle seester. :) She is annoying at times, yes. & we get into our brawls every now and then, yes. But at the end of the day we're still sisters and friends. We kind of have this special bond. I don't consider myself "friends" with any of my other siblings just yet. Desiree and I have finally figured out how to have fun together. The distance of college really really made us closer.
Mark. He is just an overall great guy. We do random things together...like bake cookies at 4am. :) He came to visit me this summer at my house. I can tell him anything and not feel like I need to impress him or that I'm being judged. I'm so excited for him to take me fishin' :)
Ashley. I met this pretty girl beginning of my freshman year in college. She is a year older than I am, but that doesn't put any distance between us. We've grown really close, and have a few similarities. I really miss and am looking forward to our sleepovers where we girl talk until 4am, eat ice cream, and do crafts in each others rooms. She's going to be an RA with me this year, so we'll actually live in the same building.
Kelsa. I've known her since we were fresh outta the womb. Kidding!..kinda. Our moms are cousins...so she's my third? cousin. Anywho...We've been best friends for life. I remember being like 3 years old playing "house" with her. We live about 3 hours apart. & now she's off to college. It's weird that we're growing up so fast, but I know we'll hit many more milestones together.
Ethan. We always have such a GREAT time together, and can be absolutely ourselves in front of each other. I thoroughly enjoy his little rap/dance sessions in my car. :) He was my senior year prom date, and ever since we've been really good friends. I'm sad that this summer is coming to an end already, but I know we will make time for each other throughout the school year!
Alissa. Since sixth/seventh grade this girl has had my heart. We are so random, silly, obnoxious, and well...sometimes rude when we're together. :) We have practically the same sense of humor and even after being best friends for almost 8 years we can STILL sit in bed until the wee hours of the night (like last night!) and talk about everything. We are both pretty brutally honest at times, but we always manage to go back to the start of things. I have soo many memories of "us."
Brandon. We've known each other since elementary school, and have been close on and off. Recently though, we've been really close. He knows quite a bit about me. I absolutely LOVE our deep conversations. A few weeks ago we just sat in my car and talked for 3 hours. Just as friends, nothing more. He is always a great listener. We can relate on a few things, but the few things we do relate on are VERY similar situations. I truly consider him one of my best friends.
Sam. We've been friends since 9th grade when the private middle school and the public middle school combined into our public high school. She is wild and crazy at times. We do really messed up things, but who cares? She is a great friend, and I love hanging out with her. I'm really really excited for this school year so she can come stay with me!
Kenzie. Oh man, we've only been friends for about a year now. Honestly though, it feels way longer. She was my shoulder to cry on through two break ups in the past year. She is a great athlete, and we always have so much fun together...whether its just creeping on facebook for 4 hours straight, having a sleepover in my twin loft bed, pulling shenanigans, or going out and having a few.
Brittany. We've been friends since first grade. Coincidentally we ended up picking the same college, too. She is very morally sound, and will go far in life. We can be our complete selves with each other. She is so sweet and always has your best intentions in mind. I'm excited to see her this weekend...AND to party it up at her house this year. ;)
You all are my favorite people, and have impacted my life in some way or another.
I LOVE YOU.
& thanks for being there for me.
love. B.
No comments:
Post a Comment