On Friday July 1st, after I got off work Alissa, Ethan, and I left to drive 4 hours to northern Minnesota to stay the weekend at Ethan's family's cabin. It was SO much fun. My body aches from all of the festivities in the past 4 days. I met his sister, Erin last week and over the weekend, we hit it off great. I am so glad that I made a new friend! Alissa and I surprised her with a patriotic swimsuit to match us for the weekend! She had a rough week with battling a break-up (stoopid boys...ha.) Alissa and I helped lift her spirits :) Ethan's parents, Jim and Lynda, are such great people. Overall we had an awesome time. There were countless dart, polish golf, and card games. Tubing and skiing were obviously one of the most fun things of the weekend, too. I attended THEE longgggest parade of my life in Tower, MN. I got a little sunburn. I ate lots of sandwiches...and other great food. I had a few drinks. I got a big bruise on my leg that looks like a submarine. I actually went outside the wake while skiing. AND Each night Alissa, Erin, and I had girl talk. I loved it. :) There were MANY laughs this weekend and memorable quotes. Thanks, E for the great time. I love you guys! Here are some pictures to sum up the weekend...
Ethan and I tubing :)
Alissa and I getting ready.
All of us :)
Me, Erin, Ethan, and Alissa.
The infamous patriotic swimsuits. :D
We turned some heads ;)
Best friend.
New friend. :)
Me and Efan ;)
Me, Ethan's dad (Jim), and Alissa
ANDDDDD It's my 19th birthday today! :) Holy moly. Goin' to the beach and mini golfing. YES.
:)
Hope everyone had a great weekend as well!
1 comment:
Happy birthday!!!! Looks like you had a great weekend to bring in your birthday! :)
*JRB
Post a Comment