7.24.2011

Better than therapy.

Day twelve.
 Something you miss.

My college town.  I miss it so much.  I haven't been there in almost 3 months and I miss almost everything about it.  Friends, the lake, the cute pottery place, Lakeside foodcourt, the parties, Diamond point park, being on my own, the rec...the list goes on and on.  I realize this year will be much different from last year, but I'm slowly okay with that. Being and RA will be interesting to say the least.  School is going to be SO hard this semester, and I know I really really need to focus.  I already =] KNOW there will be a few distractions, but I'm going to try my hardest to put most of my attention on school.  I know my friends will change, add some...and unfortunately (I hope not, but probably) lose some.  I miss the brisk fall walks through the park by the lake, and the dry earthy smell of the pottery place.  I miss intramural volleyball.  I miss ice fishing.    I'm excited to turn a new page.  I'm planning a weekend there this coming weekend! I'm so pumped.  Then the following weekend is move-in weekend.  Geez Louise, Where did summer go?!





love. B.

No comments: