Little Miss Beautiful Life.


I'm Brianna. Just a small town girl in a great big world, living through the trials &
tribulations of everyday life.
Read on and Enjoy!
College student. 19. Outdoorsy. Crazy. Brunette. Sister. Planning-freak.
Chocoholic. Overanalyzer. Avid car/shower singer. Hunter. Taken. Arts & crafts junkie.
Friend. Loves photography. Blessed. Sports fan. Work out guru. Future DDS.

7.25.2011

Be strong.

Day 13.
Goals.

Hm. 
Short term goals:
Save up money for the shoes and iPod I want.  Raise my GPA this semester.  Get a tattoo. 

Longer term goals:
Run a marathon.  Graduate BSU.  Get into grad school. Get married...kids...you get it.



love. B.
Posted by Brianna. at 8:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Feedjit

Archive

  • ▼  2011 (84)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ▼  July (26)
      • Filmfest.
      • Day 17. A picture of your best friend. I have lots...
      • It's the future I can see.....THAT'S SO RAAAVEN!
      • Home is where the heart is.
      • One is one too many, one more is never enough.
      • Mystery.
      • driving, singing, and screaming.
      • Be strong.
      • My kind of crazy.
      • Better than therapy.
      • We get by just fine on minimum wage.
      • Eat. Eat. Eat.
      • Stay Tuned.
      • Name game.
      • fancy fears.
      • Tell me something sweet to get me by.
      • Awaaaake.
      • You're the only one that gets me.
      • Photo blog.
      • Dawgs.
      • Through your daughter's eyes.
      • Oh to be young, it sounds like so much fun.
      • I come from a long line of sinners like me.
      • Meow.
      • I got more on my mind, than I got on my face.
      • Parades and Birthday wishes.
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (18)
My photo
Brianna.
View my complete profile
I do not own some of the pictures I use. I do not take credit for some of them. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.