7.12.2011

Meow.


As cliche as this is...I want to do a 30 day blog challenge on this blog.  It think it's a great way for my followers to get to know me a bit better!
Day Uno. A picture and 15 facts about yourself.
 
1.  I'm striving to become a dentist someday.  I'm nervous I won't make it, but I'm trying my hardest.
2. I think the male species is really confusing.  You think you have them figured out...nope.
3. I wear lots of bracelets on my left wrist.  I never take them off.
4. I'm going to be an RA this fall.  I'm pretty excited, actually.
5. I'm a HUGE worry wart.  I worry about things I can't even control.  I'm getting better though.
6. I love names.  I have a list compiled in my head of names I really like...and as odd as it is, I love old names.
(Adeline, Norah, Lucy.)
7. I'm not a picky eater at all.  I love food.
8. I'm kind of crafty.  I love painting, and doing random projects.  I also really enjoy photography.
9. I have 5 younger siblings between two households, they range in age 14 down to age 3.
10. I have an outdoorsy side.  I love hunting, fishing, hiking, running, boating, and camping.
11. My favorite colors are yellow and pink.
12. My taste in music has a wide range of variety.  I love country music.  I love acoustic, rap, oldies, rock, and classical.  The list doesn't stop there...
13. I have no clue where I'm going to live next summer, but I don't necessarily want to come home.
14. I have a few piercings.  I like 'em.  It really annoys me when people are so prejudice about them.
15. When I'm upset I usually don't talk to anybody.  I usually sleep it off, take a bubble bath, paint, run, or listen to music.
love. B.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I must tell you this one thing...if you ever have a girl and name her Norah, I will personally kill you. Well, not really. But you know how upset I would be because you know I have been in love with this same since, well, FOREVER. That is all. :)

Brianna. said...

HAHA. Yessss, I'm aware. I just love the name! kudos to you :)