7.27.2011

Home is where the heart is.

Day 15.

Your dream house.  OHHHH boy.  I decided the only way I could get my ideas even remotely close down in a blog form would be by pictures...he goes nothin'!


 
Staircase: Lots of pictures, storage space, and pretty railings.

 
Master closet: Walk in.  Lots of shelves. and space. :)

 
Sauna. Yes. PLEASE.


 
Kitchen: Nice appliances, preparation space, and I like the style of this kitchen.
 
Kid's room: I LOVE this layout.

 
I love the idea of these coat cubbies.  I'd want it in my mudroom though.

 
Master Bedroom: Big bed! Cute headboard.  Bench at the end.  Desk.  I like the one on the bottom better. (With master bath, ah course!) 

 
Music room. 

 
Master Bathroom:  Walk-in shower...just like that one.  Two separate sinks.  Big bathtub.  Separate mini room for toilet/closet. AND I want my own vanity.  

 
Garage: Three car.  I don't like this color scheme.  BUT I like how organized it is :)

 
French doors! AND a patio!


 
Mancave. haha.


 
Garden :)

 
Artsy room/office.

 
Front loading washer and dryer.  I love this design of a room.  So home-y.



 
Big hallways.

 
Reading nook.  I love this view.


 
Dining room: Family setting.

AND a "home" wouldn't be complete without...
 
a puppyyyy!
Keep dreamin', right?! 

love. B.

No comments: